TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CUBA CALLING TOUR 2019
1. Up to and including 26 April 2019 - Non-refundable Deposit
2. Between 27 April and 10 May 2019 - 60%
3. Between 11 May and 24 May 2019 - 75%
4. Between 25 May and 14 June 2019 - 90%
5. Between 15 June and 26 June 2019 - 100%
We strongly recommend Travel Insurance to cover cancellation charges. There is no refund for unused services or land arrangements if they are missed.
Please note: EuroVista Holidays contracts double rooms for single use. However, where this is not possible we will provide standard single rooms. The prices of these are already reflected in the listed single supplement prices. Standard single rooms are usually smaller and often only have one single bed.
We strongly recommend that you purchase adequate comprehensive insurance which includes coverage for medical expenses, loss/theft of luggage from hotel rooms or any form of transportation, land content and airfare charges that may occur due to cancellation, loss of deposit or strikes.
2. By booking this tour, the passenger acknowledges and agrees that the Company and the other operator companies, will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable experience, it accepts no responsibility for any loss of enjoyment by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. The Company further accepts no responsibility for any death, injury, illness, damage, detention, delay (including mechanical breakdown) or any other loss/theft beyond its reasonable control and provides no warranties in addition to those set out under the Trade Practices Act 1974, and nothing herein restricts the passenger from exercising his or her rights and remedies pursuant to law.
3. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on this tour if their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the Company, such as to render them incapable to care for themselves, or whereby they became a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The Company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the touring holiday for any reason.
4. If this tour has been purchased through your Travel Agent they will forward deposits and other payments to us on your behalf, but your Travel Agent is not our agent for the purpose of receipt of monies. Receipt of deposits and subsequent payments by the Travel Agent does not constitute receipt of those monies by us and the Travel Agent has no authority expressed or implied to receive monies on our behalf. There is no liability on the part of the Company in respect to any monies paid to the passenger's Travel Agent unless and until the Company notifies the passenger (by way of a booking confirmation advice or payment receipt advice) that monies have been received by the Company.
5. The Company can cancel any ticket or booking or refuse to carry any passenger where payment has not been received by the Company within the specified time.
6. The airlines concerned are held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are aboard their aircraft and/or conveyances. The passengers' tickets, in use by the airline when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the purchaser of these tickets and/or passengers using these tickets.
7. Itineraries are subject to alteration without notice and intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road or weather conditions, strikes or other reasons beyond our control. Any additional expense incurred by the passenger is not the Company's responsibility. We strongly recommend that you have adequate insurance cover. The Company can give no guarantee as to exact arrival and departure times for carriers and operators used by the Company in the touring holiday and the Company will not be liable for failure to make connections with any other services or attractions beyond its control.
8. If for any reason the accommodation listed in this brochure becomes unavailable, we may substitute the listed property for another of similar standard. Occasionally this may not be possible and if the only accommodation available is of an inferior standard then a refund will be offered.
9. Should you have a complaint in respect of your tour, you should inform your Tour Director immediately. If the matter cannot be resolved through the best efforts of your Tour Director your complaint should be made in writing to the Company within 30 days of the completion of the tour.
10. Any claims or legal action in connection with the Company's provision of services to you will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. Any claim or legal action against the Company's suppliers is likely to be subject to the terms of your contract with them, and may be governed by the laws of other countries.
11. Every effort is made to ensure brochure accuracy at the time of going to press. However the Company cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
12. All touring holidays are operated by EuroVista Holidays Ltd, PO Box 25358 St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand. Any correspondence arising should be mailed to this address.