OUR PREMIUM TOUR FEATURES
Small Groups - 10-20 Guests
We limit the number of guests on tour to 20. This affords guests with a higher level of personal attention, security, flexibility and other advantages over larger tour groups:
- Priority reservations and admissions.Privately-guided tours to attractions not open to large tour parties.Coach entry to the centre of cities and small villages not accessible to large coaches.
Individual tour pages have complete details of these unique inclusions.
Including Boutique-style,Click here to view the accommodation page
Chateaux and Paradors
Leisurely Paced Itineraries - 2-4 night stays. Personal Free Time
Itineraries are crafted for an easier pace of travel and sightseeing:
- Shorter travelling days.
- Business-class train travel to reduce travel time.
- Extended stays of 2 to 4 nights.
- Short-distance daily excursions.
- More free time for private sightseeing, shopping or relaxation.
All Sightseeing, Excursions and Admissions Included
All sightseeing, local guided tours, admissions and excursions are included in the price of your tour:
- You won't be asked to pay expensive 'optionals': a feature of most other tour companies and usually a highlight visit or attraction.
- You'll know the true cost of your holiday before you leave home.
- Extended stays of 2 to 4 nights.
- If it's worth visiting, we've included it in your itinerary.
Wonderful Cuisine and Memorable Dining
We endeavour to make every meal an occasion whether it's in a restaurant at our hotel or a local restaurant. Special lunches and dinners are included: a chance to savour regional cuisine and local delicacies, and enjoy a glass of local wine.
Small to Mid-Size Vehicles and Business Class Rail
By utilising small to mid-size vehicles we're able to venture into areas not accessible to large coaches, such as city centres, quaint medieval villages with their narrow cobbled streets and scenic country lanes. Sometimes we include a rail journey to reduce travel time; and it's Business Class all the way.
Private Airport Transfers. Anytime, Anywhere
At your tour arrival and departure city, you'll be transferred to and from your hotel and airport by private vehicle. Regardless of the time or place, we'll be there.
No Tipping on Tour. We've taken care of it.
You'll avoid any embarrassment on tour and the need to carry extra cash with you because gratuities are prepaid for all tour itinerary inclusions, such as tour directors, drivers, local guides, hotel staff and restaurant waiters.
Single Room Supplement
European hotel rooms - especially the single rooms - are often smaller than you're used to, so, if you're a single traveller and pay the single supplement price, we'll always endeavour to provide a double room for single use.
Special Touches and Unique Services.
It's the small touches that make your holiday more special.
- Start the day with a full buffet breakfast.Avail yourself of the complimentary cooled bottled-water on the coach.Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee, and often a glass of wine, with included highlight dinners and lunches.Use our personal audio head-sets during locally guided tours.Free Wi-Fi on most of our vehicles and in most hotel rooms or hotel lobbies.
We Visit Many U.N.E.S.C.O World Heritage Sites
Identified by UNESCO as places of unique and outstanding value to mankind, we include many of these sites and areas as unique inclusions and excursions on our tours.